Service Advisor (SA) conducts vehicle inspection, takes fotos , utilizes Electronic Estimating System.
- SA MUST obtain the appropriate customer authorization for repairs
- SA will advise customer how much and how long the repairs will take according to preliminary estimate.
- SA commits to keeping the customer informed and asks how the customer prefers to receive the updates via text, phone or email.
- SA and Technician disassemble damaged areas for hidden or secondary damage. If additional damage is found the SA informs the customer and the insurance company for supplemental approval of parts and work.
- SA generates Purchase Order for parts. Parts can be ordered as: Original; Remanufactured; Used Parts (LKQ – Like Kind Quality); Non OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer); AM (After-Market).